Sunday, September 26, 2004

LORD, WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE FAILED...

YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING, FOR . . .

Failure does not mean I’m a failure
It does mean I have not yet succeeded

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing
It does mean I have learned something

Failure does not mean I have been a fool
It does mean I had enough faith to experiment

Failure does not mean I have been disgraced
It does mean I dared to try

Failure does not mean I don’t have it
It does mean I have to do something in a different way

Failure does not mean I am inferior
It does mean I am not perfect

Failure does not mean I have wasted my time
It does mean I have an excuse to start over

Failure does not mean I should give up
It does mean I must try harder

Failure does not mean I will never make it
It does mean I have more patience

Failure does not mean you have abandoned me
It does mean you must have a better idea



A M E N

1 comment: