Saturday, November 13, 2004

Eating A Salad In Glorietta 4 FoodCourt Makes You Grow A Few Years Older

My mom and I watched 2 movies today. The first one was "After The Sunset." I wanted to watch it, and wouldn't miss it for the world 'coz, believe it or not, I had a crush on Pierce Brosnan since he came out on Remington Steele. I might've been in my early or late adolescent years then, I'm not sure. I found him so yummy. Clean cut, tall, a little thin, but mighty fine.

Odd, but I found him more appealing when he grew whiskers! Well, hate to admit it, but yeah, 2-day-bearded men make me weak. I find them so.... sexy?! Yep, that's the word.

I have to mention that Salma Hayek was gorgeous in that movie. Very. The plot was ok, too. A little Bond-ish, but hey, Pierce was there, so I wouldn't expect anything else.

Afterwards, I cannot not watch a Josh Hartnett movie that's playing. No way. I'm in love with his eyes! The saying that the eyes are the windows to the soul? Understatement.

So, we watched Wicker Park... and I almost fell from my seat when the last scene was played. Man.... Josh knows how to make a man look really in-love. Sad to say, men I know............... I will let this trail. =)

Anyway, the gist of this post?

Go out with your mothers from time to time instead of your friends. We need adult wisdom more often than not.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could, but my mom's never around so...I will let this trail of too :)

    ReplyDelete