Monday, December 20, 2004

Parties and Manic Mondays

Arolf's party went well. Nothing much. We just followed what he wanted.

I was contemplating on whether to go or not to go to the company Christmas party. My mom wanted me to go so I can experience it. My brother wanted me to go 'coz there might be goodies to be raffled away.

He was right. They gave away lots of prizes and I did not win. Hehe.

But it was fun. I had lots of it naman. I just wish Ces was there to party with.

=========================================

To say that I hate Mondays is an understatement.

First 2 Words that came out of my mouth when I woke up:
'P**** I**!'

I woke up at exactly 7am... my work starts at 7:15.

Series of events happened that made me curse the day and many people.

Bad. Bad. Bad.

I'm not the only one suffering from chronic Mondayhatedness. Keiko has it, too. And God knows how many other people.

=========================================

Gist of the story: none
Mood: tired and sleepy
Music: none
Prayer: God, I wish I won that pocket pc!

No comments:

Post a Comment