Monday, April 25, 2005

five whatevers

FIVE DREAM JOBS
~ teacher/professor
~ archaeologist
~ pilot
~ doctor
~ call girl?

FIVE FILMS I WATCH OVER AND OVER
~ The Replacements, coz i always catch this on HBO
~ Harry Potter, coz i believe in magic
~ Hook, because it made me 'fly'
~ Harry Potter again, coz i love the way they talk
~ Princess Diaries, coz my daughter watches it

FIVE SONGS I CAN LISTEN TO AGAIN AND AGAIN
~ Love Moves In Mysterious Ways
~ Stranded
~ Sweet Zoe Jane
~ Fallen
~ Bakit Ba (jologs di ba)

FIVE BOOKS I READ FROM COVER TO COVER
~ The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
~ angels and demons
~ Harry Potter series
~ Alchemist
~ Five People You Meet in Heaven

FIVE REASONS TO WATCH TELEVISION
~ you get to watch CSI
~ you get to watch Friends reruns, Home Improvement, Raven, and Everybody Loves Raymond, etc., etc.
~ Finding Nemo on Disney
~ HBO!!!
~ Spongebob, definitely

FIVE PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
~ Vatican
~ France
~ California
~ Japan
~ Philippines

FIVE BANDS/SINGERS I LIKE
~ Plumb
~ Staind
~ Sarah Maclachlan
~ Julia Fordham
~ Phil Collins

FIVE BEVERAGES
~ Water
~ frap from Starbucks
~ hot choco
~ shakes from Ebun
~ iced tea

FIVE HOBBIES
~ sleeping
~ reading
~ blogging
~ watching movies and TV
~ eating (too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment