Thursday, April 14, 2005

rigodon

wala lang. today, i decided to change workstations. at syempre pa, pag nag-change ako, si Mai din mag-change. I just thought we needed a new environment, even if it is just a freakin desk.

I had to find one that is with the right specifications, like if the NetAgent (the email program that we are using) and the WMP (Windows Media Player) are working. If either of the two are busted, we cannot use it.

Mai already have this habit of listening to music when working, and I have to find MP3s for her to listen. Ako yung medyo techie sa aming dalawa. And sooner or later, matututo rin tong si Mai... mabilis din namang matuto eh.

nway, since we moved to the new station, Anubis and Kuting also joined us in moving. Kakatawa. Soon the whole team will also move.



Otep was promoted to RTA (Real Time Analyst). Wow. At least buti pa sya may narating na. Kami ni Mai, inuugat na dito, wala pa rin. Hahaha. Congratulations to Otep, kahit na sa tingin mo ay baboy akong kumain.

Tinik was also promoted as RTA. Naks. Way to go! Sana, lagi mo kaming bigyan ng allocation. Hahaha.



Song for the Day:

Heaven bent to take my hand
And lead me through the fire
Be the long awaited answer
To a long and painful fight

Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear

Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I messed up
Better I should know
So don't come 'round here
And tell me I've told you so...

We all begin with good intent
Love was raw and young
We believe that we could change ourselves
The past can be undone
But we carry on our backs the burden
Time always reveals
And the lonely light of morning
And the wound we would not heal
It's the bitter taste of losing everything
That I've held so dear.

Heaven bent to take my hand
Nowhere left to turn
I'm lost to those I thought were friends
To everyone I know
Oh they turn their heads embarassed
Pretend that they don't see
That it's one missed step
One slip before you know it
And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed



Mai and I planned to go to Red Box tomorrow... sana matuloy.... we deserve a break after working in the office for 10 hours everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment