Wednesday, May 04, 2005

para mi bebe



When I'm feelin' blue, all I have to do
is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue



when you're close to me, I can feel your heartbeat
I can hear you breathing in my ear



wouldn't you agree?
baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.



Anytime you want to, you can turn me on to
anything you want to, anytime at all



when I kiss your lips, ooo I start to shiver
can't control the quivering inside



wouldn't you agree?
baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.



When I'm feelin' blue, all I have to do
is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue



when I'm in your arms, nothing seems to matter
my whole world could shatter, I don't care



wouldn't you agree?
baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.



we've got a groovy kind of love



we've got a groovy kind of love

No comments:

Post a Comment