Sunday, July 24, 2005

am i out of my mind?

yes, this is not an illusion.

might be a delusion for me, but you're seeing this right.


reich is deliriously happy.


how would you know?

look at this god-awful template!

i can't even find the right words to describe it.

it's...

it's...

...girl-y.

motherly-love kind of girly.

wedding-next-month kind of girly.

sweet-sixteen-or-about-to-die kind of girly.

oh.

my.

God.

a cookie-baking-grandmother kind of girly.

this is giving me the creeps.

weniwei, don't forget to vote for this, er, blog on Pinoy Top Blogs... find the link on my right side bar. when you get to the site, click on YES, then search for my blog using my title as search reference, and then rate this god-awful-tender-loving-puke-generating blog.

er, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment