Monday, September 05, 2005

hay...

another nakakainis na araw...

i forgot to pay my credit card bill early... talk about procrastination...

'nak ng...

i had the money sitting on my account... syet.

pero ang mas nakakainis...

i remembered it two days before my due date... i pay kasi using Bancnet Online.

So i tried, and tried, and tried some more.

But i cannot get through. the stupid computer kept saying that there was a mismatch or whatever.... Since it was a Saturday, and Sunday, I can't pay through a bank. i thought that maybe because my due date was a Sunday that they'd consider my payment today (Monday), because BPI have been lenient with their due dates and actually considers my last payment due on a Monday, if it really falls on a weekend.

i went to a nearest Bancnet ATM.

I tried, and tried, and tried some more.

The machine kept insisting that i have the wrong credit card number, where in fact i reread and reread the numbers that i was punching... again and again and again.

I called SCB and asked them if i was doing anything wrong, that maybe there is another number that i should be punching in... but i remembered that i have done this before in that same ATM and all went well.. the 'nice' git guy told me that i'm doing it correctly... that there's something wrong 'ata' sa Bancnet.

So, I asked the poor git guy if because of this i'm gonna be considered late... and he sympathetically said YES.

gusto ko sanang murahin kung di lang siya mabait.

Inis na inis na talaga ako sa SCB. First of all, when i got that card, I received a notice of list of charges that will be implemented starting, of course, the month that i got the bloody card. That's what you call hidden charges... but still, dumb as i was, i still used the card and actually maxed it out...

Then when you go over your limit, actually, it wasn't you who got over your limit but the interest itself... they charge you 500 bucks for it and ask you to pay for it immediately. Unlike BPI wherein if you go over the limit because of the interest, they make you pay for the amount that you went over for plus the minimum, without charges.

hay...

Bloody technology. Bloody Standard Chartered Bank. Bloody debts. Bloody hell.

i hate being poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment