Monday, September 26, 2005

what i did this weekend...

being a www addict, of course, all i did during the weekend was to stay online. i updated my Friendster and Hi5 accounts... created Friendster accounts for Dale and Anton... checked hundreds of emails from my friends and family... blog-hopped a little... and now, i'm updating my journal...

actually, i'm getting tired of this blog... again... i have been looking for other templates, even blog hosters... but this one still beats them in being the easiest way to update, and to edit the templates... Calliope at i.ph was also nice but it was too damn frustrating coz it's taking too long to publish, even just to open the site...

i dunno... we'll see what happens in the future...

it was kinda sad that i had to delete a lot of unread emails because most of them are only forwarded emails anyway... most of the emails are dated way back June, some i saw were March... how pathetic can i be? what i do see, is look at the subject, and if it was only a forwarded message, i put it off til later...

but promise, i read emails that aren't forwarded ok? haha... i actually miss reading emails from my friends, you know the type... the story-telling, the i-have-this-problem-can-u-help-me-with-it-making-me-feel-like-Helen-Vela type... but of course, if i don't receive those kinds, it only means three things--they've forgotten i exist, i give lousy advice, or they're just blissfully happy.

i'm rooting for the latter, coz i'm happy when my friends are happy.... and surprisingly, i feel more sad when my friends are sad. in other words, i'm too attached to friends than to myself. haha!

anyway, things are a little better these past few days monetary wise... coz my brother payed me his dues... but now, it's all gone, so i'm back to being a pauper... syet.

it's also a little better with regards to friendship because i got to spend the whole week with Peel Here, and we got to watch three movies--Cinderella Man, Dark Water, and Perfect Catch. I also got to text and exchange IMs to Bes, who btw, has a new boyfriend... shit, i'm so happy for her. Come to think of it, who needs men, when you have friends? haha. Noone, i guess. i think everyone needs human warmth once in a while.

I also got to talk to my parents via Skype and YM... and Scarface, too.

Which, incidentally, Scarface, God bless his heart, has offered to pay for my credit card bill for the meantime so i can breathe a little easily with my finances... he loaned me $500.00 for it and he promised to send it this week... sort of apologetic pa sya na hindi niya naasikaso last week... anobei... ok lang yun no.... ako pa nga dapat ang apologetic....

anyway, i dunno how on earth i'm gonna pay him back... but i'm sure gonna find a way... 500 bucks is too much of a Christmas gift. haha. I love you and miss you terribly, you know.

well, husband-wise, it's still the same old thing... wishy-washy, pants are all trashy. paiba-iba ang ihip ng hangin pagdating sa asawa, so i might as well just keep mum about all of it, for now. if u wanna ask me about him, send me an email, send me an offline message, text me, or somethin. haha.

anyway, it's a Monday, and i have to go to the bank and pay for my other credit card today... Archie, our helper, is on a seminar/trip for two days and won't be back til tomorrow, so i have to go out today and do some chores that she usually does...

see ya tomorrow, Peel Here. and God bless, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment