Sunday, October 02, 2005

the perfect man

Tony, perfect soni watched the Perfect Man alone 2 days ago... it was a healthy movie... but after watching it, i was compelled to think about a lot of things...

a perfect man... is there such a man?

it is different with each woman's perception, i think... coz what women wants is someone who can understand her and take care of her, and just be someone for her.

for me, i guess, the perfect man should be:

~ first of all accept me for what and who i am... i know u know what i mean...
~ be loyal... one that would not commit the same mistake again...
~ never mind all the physical aspects coz i found out the hard way that not all angels have wings...
~ but he should smell nice, be clean-looking... but i don't mind the facial hair...
~ he should be smart... can talk to me in a second language... can feel what i feel... can understand and be sensitive to my feelings (typical girl, huh?)
~ he should have a stable job... one that pays well enough to take care of a family.
~ he should like watching movies with me or just going to the mall...
~ he should be patient when i'm looking for something in the mall...
~ he should be God-fearing...
~ should not hurt me physically... never!
~ he should be a book reader... a newspaper reader (so he can tell me na lang what he read coz i dont read newspapers)
~ he should not be ashamed to hold my hand in public...
~ he should be someone who talks to me after we make sweet love...
~ he should be contented with himself... not boastful, but confident enough...
~ he should be someone who loves to eat...
~ he should be someone who likes receiving and giving surprises...
~ is a little poetic...
~ and someone who thinks brushing his teeth is next to Godliness.

in other words, my perfect man is NON-EXISTENT.

hahahahaha.

but it doesn't hurt to dream about a perfect guy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment