Tuesday, December 20, 2005

my wishlist posted on Friendster







a Moleskine


anything with turtles on it (except food)

anything with design


a


a lot of and


a PalmZire72 with Wi-Fi card and extra 1GB memcard (ambisyosa, di ba?)

a new , and


a pet toy (shih-tzu, lhasa apso)


melon and cucumber scents (currently addicted to it, kahit Zen Zest lang)

lifetime supply of , , and


learn how to and how to play


to ride an again and go see my relatives


a lot of (now, who wouldn't want to have lots of this?)


to see a and


prayers


your friendship


peace of mind


true and get again (so i can plan it on my own!)


a house somewhere in Batangas


a dependable


to go to Disneyland with my kids


a good-paying teaching job


your donation or volunteer work to the Soup Kitchen (ask me about it)


the following :

A Thorn in My Pocket, by Eustacia Cutler

A Strange World – Autism, Asperger's Syndrome and PDD-NOS, by Martine F. Delfos

1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, by Veronica Zysk and Ellen Notbohm

Sex, Sexuality and the Autism Spectrum, by Wendy Lawson


and of course, world


No comments:

Post a Comment