Monday, December 26, 2005

saddest Christmas ever...

yes, it was.

it's my first time that my mom and dad weren't with us...
i'm not in good terms with my brother...
we didn't have enough money...
we didn't have too much food on the table...
we weren't able to buy gifts for everyone...
my pet turtle, Pong, died...

these were some of the reasons why I didn't enjoy this year's Christmas. We just slept until 11:30, and woke up to go online and talk to my parents for a while... we watched Harry Potter 1 and didn't finish it.

Baby and Archie weren't with us, since they were with their sisters. Annoyingly, Ronald, also wasn't with us. He fell asleep, according to him. Not that it mattered. But, it added to the loneliness.

One good thing--I have my kids with me the whole time.

Thank God for little angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment