Friday, January 20, 2006

Eric Cire

okay... call me crazy, but i searched the internet for the lyrics and... NOTHING! Then I saw this webpage, I guess CD Baby where they sell CDs... There was a link where it says I can email Eric Cire, and I did... I am so desperate! LOL.

Now, someone replied! And he said he WAS Eric Cire.... Oh, goodness! Is it really? These days you get to doubt a little... But hey! He gave me the lyrics! And now I don't care if it really was him... What's important is that I LOVE HIS SONG... HE IS A GENIUS... and you should read his bio... it's a little sad... You should also hear some of the other songs he made... I wish he makes more of them... You can listen to some on his website. Go do it!

oOo

From: Ericcire2005@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:35:10 EST
Subject: Email from CD Baby page
To: atsee27@yahoo.com

Hey There! It is Eric Cire! Thank you so much for loving my song STILL! And as you requested..here are the lyrics! Enjoy and keep in touch! Yes this is really me so please keep in touch! I typed this myself! LOL


STILL

When I see your face
It's crazy but ...you still take
My breath away
I'm lost for words
I don't know what to say
Seem just like yesterday
When we first said hello
And I asked you your name

Ain't it funny how
My feelings for you haven't changed
From then until now
If anything...it keeps on getting stronger
It's you that I belong too
I know it can't be wrong to...love you
And that is why I say

Still
Still crazy about you girl
Still
In love with you cause you were my first
Still
I'm head over heels for you
You don't have to guess
Yes I'm still in love with you

See right from the start
You looked at me...you took my hand...
And you stole my heart
Away from me...I can't believe
That love found me
And you're the one... that gave to me
Everything that I'd need
So we'd never part and

It's no surprise
Whenever I look in your eyes
It's still butterflies
See you're my life
My past, present, and my future
I don't do the things that I used to
So you dont have to question...
Nothing...when it comes to me and you

No comments:

Post a Comment