Thursday, January 19, 2006

Still

Hannah, a good friend of mine and Mai's, taught us this beautiful song... i have a bit of a problem. I can't find the lyrics anywhere. I listened to it probably dozens of times now, and still can't get one line (or more). If you know this song, i'd appreciate your help.


Still
Eric Cire


listen baby, babe...

when i see your face
it's crazy but you still take
my breath away
i'm lost for words
I dunno what to say
Is it just like yesterday
when we first said hello
then i asked you your name

ain't it funny how
my feelings for you haven't changed
from then until now
if anything it keeps on getting stronger
it's you that i belong to
i know it can't be wrong to love you
and that is why i say

Still, I'm still crazy about you, girl
Still, in love with you 'coz you were my first
Still, i'm head over heals for you
You don't have to guess
Yes, i'm still in love with you.
I'm still crazy about you, girl
Still, in love with you 'coz you were my first
Still, i'm head over heals for you
You don't have to guess
Yes, i'm still in love with you.

See, right from the start you looked at me
You took my hand and you stole my heart away from me
I can't believe love found me
And you're the one that gave to me
Everything I did so we'd never part
And it's no surprise
Whenever i look in your eyes
(It's still pan of fires)
See you're my life
My past, present, my future
I don't do the things I used to
So you won't have to question nothing
when it comes to me and you

No comments:

Post a Comment