Wednesday, August 15, 2007

4 Things

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life

1. FEBTC, CSA
2. Sto. Domingo Parish, Marketing
3. PeopleSupport, eRep
4. mother, daughter, friend...

4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over

1. the replacements
2. harry potter series
3. LOTR
4. what dreams may come

4 Places I've Lived

1. pasay
2. pasay
3. pasay
4. pasay

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch

1. ellen
2. tyra banks
3. america's next top model
4. saturday night live

4 Websites I Visit Daily

1. friendster
2. Yahoo mail & OMG
3. Multiply/Blogger
4. Google

4 Of My Favorite Foods

1. sinigang
2. fried fish and tofu
3. salad
4. chicken noodles ng Chowking

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. Batangas
2. France
3. Rome
4. US

2 comments:

  1. ay gusto ko rin yung tyra banks show kaso nasira yung cable connection namin kaya bad trip. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it coz Tyra makes women feel good kahit na ano pa siya. =)

    ReplyDelete