Thursday, July 06, 2006

a new lease in life

(notice the colorful post? adik mode here. tinanggal ko pa mga emoticons dito. *lol*)

this is it... i'm back to my own self... well, sort of.


i still can't go out or my mom will kill me. but i can do some household chores now... some, i'd not dare do, of course... mas mahirap ang mabinat eh... mahal ang gamot no! so, pawalis-walis lang... tapos asikaso ng bata...

i still hate the side effects... but i can live with it...

i'm looking at my life more clearly now... Image i love myself more Image... i'm taking good care of it... the trip to the hospital made me realize that if i weren't careful, that bed could've been my deathbed... just look at my beautiful kids... i can't have that! No way...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this is a very life-changing event for me... i'm taking everything positively now...


i'm so lucky to have a very supportive family and friends, who loves me dearly. Special mention ang parents ko, bes ko, mi azucar, si Han, si Anne, si Basti, si Bon, si Poupee, si June at Wei, at sa lahat ng iba pang nagdasal para sa kin... hindi nanawa sa pagintindi sa mga hinaing ko (alam ko nakakapikon na minsan)...

sa nangyari sa kin, i learned that mahirap umasa sa ibang tao...

No comments:

Post a Comment