Friday, March 09, 2007

HEAVEN is HOME

this is with regards to this post.

ehem, ehem...


~*~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There is a place where everyone can go

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A dream that every person knows

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They call it heaven, a place beyond the clouds

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But I, I call it home.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Home is where I see

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All things pretty, all birds fly free

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It is where the grasses are green

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Everything's what they seem





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Home is when you laugh, and sometimes cry

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It is when you fall no matter how hard you try

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It is when a kiss is just pure bliss

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's when you know that something's amiss




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Home is how you go through the day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's how you grow with love in any way

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's how you smile through every pain

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's how you cry to keep you sane




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Home is my children, my family and friends

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It is my soul, my fantasies that never end

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It is my heart, my mind, my every bone

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To you, I am me... To me, you are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment