Monday, March 12, 2007

my top 3s

Top 3 things found in your wallet as always:
1. Money
2. Cards... ATM, credit card, healthcard...
3. Pictures

Top 3 things to do when I'm sad:
1. Cry
2. Text
3. Go online

Top 3 songs on your mind right now:
1. That's When I Love You - Aslyn
2. I'm Not Supposed To Love You Anymore - Brian White

3. Everything You Do - M2M (natugtog ngayon)

Top 3 reasons to watch television
1. get rid of boredom
2. an excuse to think
3. learn

Top 3 places I'd want to visit 10 yrs from now:

1. buong Pinas
2. Europe
3. California, to see my dad

Top 3 current obsessions:
1. going online
2. Watching HOUSE
3. sleeping

Top 3 Favorite Nicknames:

1. Ma - my kids and Nald calls me this
2. Achie, Chie - very close family and friends
3. Reich - Anne! She's a close friend, but she thinks the former is harder to pronounce.. and everyone else


Top 3 Favorite Food (as of this moment):
1. Jollibee's Chocolate Sundae
2. chocolate cake
3. crabs


Top 3 Favorite Snacks:
1. kahit anong dessert
2. Tostillas
3. Selecta coffee crumble

Top 3 Favorite Websites:
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Friendster/Myspace
3. Multiply/Blogger

Top 3 Favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. Go online
3. Sleep

Top 3 Favorite places:
1. my room, to sleep
2. kahit saan, basta with a loved one

3. Caleruega

Top 3 things I can't wait to happen:
1. get rich quick, or Nald to work abroad
2. so we can buy our own house
3. and I can buy what I want without feeling guilty

Top 3 Places where I love to shop:
1. Makati area
2. Divi
3. Kahit saang SM branch

Top 3 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. movie dapat noh? pdeng HOUSE? hehe. oh well, The Replacements, i dunno why
2. I like Never Been Kissed kasi ang cute ni Drew dun.
3. Ace Ventura 2, coz it's funny, and i'm mababaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment