Monday, June 11, 2007

you and me

i wrote this... just now, i wrote this... this... i dunno what to call it. jeez, i think i'm high on something... and of the many pills i'm taking, i dunno which one i'm high on.

3 guesses on whom this is for... coz i'm sure as *bleep* have no idea.

see? i'm definitely high. either that, or i'm PMS-ing.



"Cause it's you and me and all other people
With nothing to do,
nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all other people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"



i dream.


my only medium of finding happiness, of looking into its eyes, and gazing into its depths... remembering every word typed, every smiley ever thought that could convey current emotions... being dazzled by a set of white teeth that i rarely see, because a smile was rarely given... being befuddled by the wisdom that comes from a kindred spirit who has chosen to forget that i existed... but accordingly, it was known, that my presence is in its very heart often.

now, the days of dreaming has begun again... thoughts of what-ifs and crazy days up South, sleeping in the back of a cold, long vehicle... my head resting on my dream's shoulder, waiting never to wake up. waiting never to breathe. as if by breathing, my dream world will shatter and i'll find myself in tatters and in pieces, and impossible to regain consciousness... waiting and wanting... to be molded in the curve of my dream's arms, mindful of every heartbeat, every breath, every sigh, and every tingle.

tonight, i shall dream once again. to travel within my soul. to trap happiness in a bottle, and drink it when i'm awake, barren, and empty.

i shall go where i can swim without drowning, drive without knowing how, and breathe without ever having to stop.

i shall go tonight. will you meet me there?


p.s.
if you are going to meet me in my dreams, make sure you bring coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment