Wednesday, August 29, 2007

what i forgot to blog about...

di ako religious, pero mahilig ako sa libro... hence, this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

it's not an ordinary bible, coz it says right there on the cover... "YOUTH BIBLE" bought it just last week with Anea (she bought another detective Conan manga). Haven't read it yet, since we had a lot of assignments for Spanish class.

it really doesn't mean I can't read it, does it? I am youthful-looking, am i not? *grin*

anyway, it's cool, coz it's got these road signs that's got nice pictures and depictions of what the chapter was about... por ejemplo:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

cool, eh?

and what i like about it is that it was written in a way that I could understand, unlike the traditional bible. Clearly, it's for the young, and the mentally-challenged like me. hehe.

plus, it was on 5% sale at Powerbooks. Hey, a sale is a sale, even if they only took off a little over 10 pesos or something.

Sayang, coz i didn't know Powerbooks is on sale since the 1st of August. wah!!! I could've walked down those isles looking like a lost girl who found her solace. as if i had the moolah to buy the numerous books that my hands were itching to get. *libre magbasa sa powerbooks*

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

anyway, i forgot to blog about this last month. after we went to a healing mass (with Fr. Suarez), I ate at Amici (Don Bosco) coz I told Mom I haven't tried it yet. I had this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Holy sheets! Ang sarap! The pasta, and the gelatto... grabe. kahit di ako mahilig sa pasta, napakain ako ng marami dito.. may nauwi pa ko kasi ang dami ng serving nila. Babalikang muli...

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Four days before that, we went to Church at Greenbelt Chapel, and got myself this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tony, accidentally stepped on my foot. I didn't know that it was bleeding until I felt the sticky blood. Argh!!!

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

And on July 30th, I woke up seeing this on the ceiling:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

what a pretty sight... the closest i've been to a 'rainbow'. i looked for the source of the play of lights and concluded that it came from this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

a small glass, diamond-shaped paper weight Ronald gave to Tony, that was on top of the piano.

~>~>~>~>~>
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

I lost between 5 to 10 pounds the two weeks that I was sick. To prove it:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

see? no double chin. haha!Well, i gained the weight back, as fast as I lost them, anyways... *sigh*

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

July 31st, I borrowed HP Book 7 from Roland, a good friend of mine from Accenture, and we had lunch together at Robinson's. (thanks, Bonostro!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

August 17, Dale and Aileen were playing, and Dale became a cocoon:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

cute, noh? *hehe*

Bueno, those were some of the things, and pictures I forgot to blog about... remembered them coz i uploaded them to the pc from my LG fone. Oh happy days...

No comments:

Post a Comment