Wednesday, September 05, 2007

SMS

"There are three types of people in this world:

1. The ones who keeps you alive;
2. The ones who would otherwise cause you to die;
and...
3. The ones who manage to do both at the same time."


--sent by Kuting, August 29, 8:50 AM


I have been an SMS addict since I moved to Globe. How can I not be when almost all my friends are? Plus they have the unlitxt service.

In times of loneliness, I find a little happiness whenever my fone beeps, and I see text messages worth reading. Wag lang yung mga galing ng 2346 and all those crap.

So, anyway, I thought of posting those that touched my heart and my funny bone, whenever I can.

At kung ikaw ay Globe, PM mo sa kin number mo, para mapasama ka sa 'mailing list' ko. Not applicable to perverts and such. Joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment