Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Tony Chronicles part 5



yes, this will never end.


Crunch time! Exams... exams... exams... I'm the busy mom with children sticking their notes out under my nose shouting "ask me questions, mom!" or "i-review mo nga ako, Ma." This is the time when I learn if their teachers are doing their jobs, my kids are really listening, or if we're paying thousands only to find out that my kids' future is in welding (big bucks there, too, from what i've heard).

Subject: Christian Living Education (CLE)

Me: "Hail Mary, Tony... Saulo mo na ba to?"

Tony: "Oo noh."

I believe him, 'coz we recite the Rosary at home almost every day. But I decided to ask him to recite it for me, just to be sure. And good thing I did coz what he said was totally hilarious, if not seriously blasphemous.

Tony:
"Hail Mary, full of grace... the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of werewolf Jesus."

Oh. My. God.

Please, forgive my son, he does not know........ he does not know, period. =)

No comments: