Saturday, July 13, 2013

Crazy Crochet

I learned the basic stitches of crochet when I was in elementary. My teacher made me do a huge granny square. I hae been crocheting every now and then but it is only now that I have found a passion for it. 

I am watching a lot of Youtube tutorial videos for different kinds of crochet pieces, and I have done some of them. I am practicing my stitches and learning new techniques from these videos. Here are some of my work so far:


Some of them are "failures," but I still think I did ok. 😅 So, anyway, I am going to post my work here from now on, and I also have an Instagram (crazy_crochet) account just for my (mis)adventures in crochet. I hope someday I can be as good as the tutors so I can also do tutorial videos for you guys. Ta-tah!











No comments:

Post a Comment