Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mango-ong!

I went to Robinson's Malate earlier today to scout for bento stuff at Saizen, the Japanese store. Aside from the stuff I got, I learned that there is a food stall that actually sells green mango with bagoong now! Heavenly!  I tried it and I wasn't able to take a picture because I was walking while eating. It was soooo delicious. Well, maybe because I am addicted to green mangoes! I am a certified mango addict and I can eat it everyday. Although bagoong is bawal for me, I couldn't resist. The carabao mango was just right. The bagoong, not too salty and not too sweet. There are actually options to choose from whether you like it more sweet or spicy. You can also choose between the mangoes or singkamas. I haven't seen the stall around Makati. Hopefully, Mango-ong will soon have branches nearby. :)


Photo from mangoongfranchise.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment