Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tired!

I have been updating my blog, Exploring Possibilities, for almost a week now since I found out that some of my links were not working already.  I update the directories (which took forever!), and I am currently looking for the centers/schools Facebook pages and add them to the directory.  I found out that a lot of centers already have pages and they post some very helpful stuff in them as well. Anyway, links are in my left-hand sidebar.

I am having difficulty with the directory, or maybe it's blogger's fault, because when I publish an error always comes up.  I wanted to add colors to the posting so the readers can distinguish names, but I think it's causing problems.  I edit and copy-paste from MS Word to blogger, so I think that's the reason also.

I've been getting positive feedback regarding the directory and I feel so great about it all.  It's good to know that I can be of help to other people.  Thanks to the NCDA, primarily of course, where I got the list and to everyone who sends me email requests to change or include their centers on the list.

I know I don't have much time writing posts that are of significance anymore, what with my tri-weekly dialysis sessions, but through Facebook, I can still share some useful stuff that I read from other Facebook pages.  I just wish that Facebook has a share to blogger function already!  So, anyway, you can like my Facebook page to get useful tips and info about autism and other related disorders.  Links are again on my left-hand sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment